Care & Company is locally owned and has been in Victoria since 2005. We provide tailor-made home care working with our clients to assist them in aging in place.
We offer the following services:
- Complete care from hospital to home
- Hourly, overnight and live-in care
- Companionship, cooking and light cleaning, outings
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia patient support
- Medication administering and monitoring
- Qualified and fully insured caregivers and nurses
- Foot Care
- Transportation to appointments or on outings in our wheelchair accessible van.
The company also provides full administrative support including household management for families living remotely.
Many times family will ask our caregivers to follow the senior to long term care when they can no longer stay at home with help. Care & Company can arrange for their caregiver to visit the facility and provide consistent companion visits.
Caregivers accompany clients on appointments, providing confidential counsel and support. Our administrative staff report to families regarding such appointments. Assistance with file management and office organization is handled with experience and precision.
Since its inception in 2005, Care & Company has had the privilege to work with many seniors to enhance quality of life, providing professional consistency of care and rehabilitative exercise therapy – making aging in place a true reality for seniors!
We receive referrals from family physicians, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, care homes, and, of course, satisfied families who have engaged the services of Care & Company in the past.
Call us to discuss your needs – 250-382-2328!