Home Support for Seniors
Care & Company bridges the gap between home and care facility for your loved one. As people age, they need assistance, otherwise they don’t eat properly, bathe regularly, clean, and more. Our team of care aides assist our seniors in many areas helping them to live at home independently and with less risk. Whether providing home support or companion care, our workers develop relationships with our seniors and give them consistency and support while helping them with:
- Administering and monitoring medications
- Facilitating home-based exercise programs
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Cooking nutritious meals, shopping for groceries
- Assisting seniors with all activities of daily living
- Driving to, attending and reporting on doctor appointments
- Accompanying the senior on outings, drives and programs they may attend
- Being a companion at hospital and at home
Together with a skilled team of caregivers, Care & Company will provide quality home care for your loved one to Age in Place.
Call our team of Aging in Place Specialists at 250-382-2328 to find out more.
Enormous peace of mind.
Care & Company has been a huge help to me. They’ve helped mom and dad have a happy life living at home when I couldn’t be there. It’s given me enormous peace of mind.